Hot Artichoke Dip
Good dippers: cooked fresh artichoke leaves, sliced large raw mushrooms, raw zucchini spears, chunks of French bread.
- 1 14 ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts drained
- 1 ⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 ⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ⁄4 cup fresh-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ⁄4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a food processor or blender, puree the artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese together.
Spoon into a small, shallow, ovenproof casserole.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and parsley; mix well.
Sprinkle evenly over the artichoke heart mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 minutes, or until hot.